Hip Pain? 15 Signs You Need to See a Doctor Immediately
1. You are unable to put any weight on your hip.
2. You cannot move your leg or hip.
3. Your joint appears to be deformed or is bleeding.
4. Have severe pain in your back in addition to your hip or leg. Also, may experience numbness, tingling, or pins and needles sensations.
5. Have a previous history of cancer or a tumor.
6. Hip pain came on suddenly for no apparent reason.
7. You have sudden swelling in your leg.
8. The pain in your hip is intense.
9. You present with signs of infection (fever, chills, redness, warmth).
10. A fall or other injury initiated the hip pain.
11. You had hip surgery in the past 6 months.
12. You are a child and you have developed hip, groin, or thigh pain without any specific injury.
13. Are feeling unwell in addition to your hip pain?
14. You heard a popping noise in your hip when you injured it.
15. You have developed unexplained weakness in your leg.
Check out the full Hip Pain Relief Program series of videos along with downloadable guide sheets for each video on our website here: https://www.bobandbrad.com/health-programs/hip-pain-relief-program