If you have not already done so, call your health care provider if:
1. Pain travels down your leg below your knee.
2. Your leg, foot, groin or rectal area feels numb or has a tingling sensation.
3. You have experienced a fever, nausea or vomiting, stomachache, weakness or sweating.
4. You lose control over going to the bathroom. If you suddenly lose control of your bowel or bladder see a physician immediately.
5. Your legs are weak or you experience foot drop. (Foot drop is a weakness in your foot or ankle that causes you to drag or slap the foot while walking.)
6. Your pain was caused by an injury or trauma such as a car accident or fall.
7. Your back pain awakens you at night.
8. Your pain is so intense you can't move around.
9. Your pain doesn't seem to be getting better after 2 to 3 weeks.
10. If you are a child or elderly person with back pain.
DISCLAIMER We insist that you see a physician before starting this video series. Furthermore, this video series is not designed to replace the treatment of a professional: physician, osteopath, physical therapist, orthopedic surgeon, or chiropractor. It may however serve as an adjunct. Do not go against the advice of your health care professional. When under the care of a professional make certain that they approve of all that you try. This information is not intended as a substitute for medical treatment. Any information given about back-related conditions, treatments, and products is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this publication. Before starting an exercise program, consult a physician.
Check out the full Sciatica series of videos along with downloadable guide sheets for each video on our website here: http://bobandbrad.com/programs
Medical Disclaimer All information, content, and material of this website is for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.
Affiliate disclaimer: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We are highly selective in our products and try our best to keep things fair and balanced in order to help you make the best choice for you.